We have found that windows, even as new as 5-7 years, can develop problems rendering them useless. The most common problem is a broken seal which nullifies the efficiency and eliminates the ability to clean the window.
Manufacturers using subpar materials, like recycled vinyl, can leave homeowners disappointed with their windows.
Pure vinyl is the only material known not to fade over time. When mixed with recycled plastics there’s no guarantee how your window will look 10 years later.
Big Box Windows
You also lose glass surface and part of your view
|Andersen 400 Series||<0.2|
|Pella 350 Series||<0.15|
|Alside Mezzo Series||<0.04|
According to the Department of energy 70% of your heat
and 46% of your air conditioning is escaping
through your windows!
Maximum Thermal Efficiency
- Triple pane glass far out performs any double pane.
- Silver oxide coatings protect your home from radiant and conductive heat by reflecting the sun back away from your home.
- Argon gas is a very dense gas that prevents heat or cold transferring from the inside or outside of your home.
- Foam filled cavities and frames prevent the vinyl from becoming much colder or warmer than the glass.
- Extruded steel reinforcements for the frame and sashes prevent any sagging or flexing in the vinyl.
Heat Loss through your Windows
All of our windows far exceed Energy Star standards. In our northern state 0.27 U-Factor is required to qualify and our windows are as low as 0.21.
Many customers see their investment returned in less than 5 Years!